Samuel Carpenter LMT, Reflexologist, Reiki II Practitioner
Trained in: Swedish, Chair Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Reiki, Reflexology, Chakra Balancing, Deep Tissue
To Relax, Renew and Recharge Those who suffer from pain, physical ailments and stress. This will be done by providing a service that is tailored to fit your needs. Whether it be Swedish or Chair Massage, Reflexology, Hot Stone, Reiki or Chakra Balancing.
Everyday By Appointment Only by calling Sam at (928) 208-5611
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
- Getting a 20 minute massage, twice a week, ups the number and aggressiveness of natural killer cells. Says University of Miami Touch Research Institute experts